• We welcome non-native English learners of Beginner to Intermediate English levels* from any country.
• Applicant must be 17 years or older. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis for applicants younger than 17 years of age with parent’s/guardian’s consent.
Registration Requirement and Information
• IECP Program follows the Beginner to Intermediate Intensive English Proficiency Program (IEPP) schedule.
• Start Date: IECP applicants registering for less than four weeks may start classes at anytime,
except during the exam week or term break. Those registering for more than four weeks usually start on a Monday.
Refer to the Term Calendar for start dates.
• All applicants must take a placement test before the first day of enrollment
• All applicants must complete course work and take a weekly test.
• IECP applicants must agree to follow IMPAC policies and procedures.
• IECP students will receive a written grade report upon completion of the enrollment period.
Certificate is available upon request. Registration Procedure
• To register, contact Admissions Office to schedule a placement test.
The placement test will take approximately two hours. The weekly test will take approximately 30 minutes
at the end of each week the student is enrolled.
• To extend enrollment: Visit Admissions Office before the last day of the enrollment to
*In case you do not meet the minimum level offered at the time of enrollment, you may be asked to take private lessons.