• We welcome non-native English learners of all English levels* from any country.
• Applicant must be 17 years or older. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis for applicants younger than 17 years of age with parent’s/guardian’s consent.
Registration Requirement and Information
• IECP Program follows the Intensive English Proficiency Program (IEPP) schedule.
• Start Date: IECP applicants registering for less than four weeks may start classes at anytime,
except during the exam week or term break. Those registering for more than four weeks usually start on a Monday.
Refer to the Term Calendar for start dates.
• All applicants must take a placement test before the first day of enrollment
• All applicants must complete course work and/or take a quiz on the last day of enrollment.
• IECP applicants must agree to follow IMPAC policies and procedures.
• IECP students will receive a written grade report upon completion of the enrollment period.
Certificate is available upon request. Registration Procedure
• To register, contact Admissions Office to schedule a placement test.
The placement test will take approximately two hours. The quiz will take approximately
10-15 minutes on the last day.
• To extend enrollment: Visit Admissions Office before the last day of the enrollment to
*In case you do not meet the minimum level offered at the time of enrollment, you may be asked to take private lessons.