I want to study full-time. What do I need?
If you want to study at our school as a full-time student (18 or more hours a week) and enroll in IEPP (link), you must apply for a student visa (F-1 Student Visa). Visit “How to apply” page to find out the admission process.

I want to study part-time. What do I do?
If you are from a country with a Visa Waiver Program ( VWP ) agreement with the U.S., or if you are a visitor (B-1/B-2 visa) and you want to experience learning English, you may study part-time (9 or 15 hours at IMPAC) Visit “How to apply” page to find out the admission process. If you are traveling under VWP, don’t forget to register for ESTA
To find your language, click on the flag in the upper right corner of the USCBP, ESTA website

I live in Hawai’i, or I have a different visa/status now. What do I need?
If you live in Hawai’i as a resident or have a different visa status (e.g. E-2, R-1, J-1) and want to study at IMPAC, you can enroll in our IECP. You do not have to meet the F-1 visa requirement to attend 18 hours per week.
If you have any questions, please contact us


Valid Passport: A passport is an official identification document (it confirms a person’s identity and citizenship) issued by the government. Most countries require a Six Months Validity rule for international travel/stay.

I-20 Form (Form I-20): Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant (F-1) Student Status:

This is a document you will need in order to apply for your F-1(or M-1) visa. It is issued by your school (the school must be a SEVIS approved school).

I-901 SEVIS Fee: If you are applying for an F-1 Student Visa, you must pay this fee BEFORE you go to your visa interview. To pay this fee, go to www.fmjfee.com

You can also read more about I-901 fee here: https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/paying-your-i-901-sevis-fee

F-1 Student Visa: This is a type of non-immigrant visa for which you must apply in order to study in the U.S.   Visit the Study in the States website for more information: https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/applying-for-a-visa-to-travel-to-the-united-states

I-94 Electronic arrival/departure record: This is the record of your arrival/departure into the U.S.

International Mid Pac College 1311 Kapiolani Blvd., #200 Honolulu, HI 96814 USA
Call IMPAC : (US)1-808-593-9388 / info@impachawaii.edu
Copyright (c) International Mid Pac College. All Rights Reserved.